The development is completed and sold out.
North facing orientation, expansive mountain views, contemporary design and state of the art security within a single entry access controlled estate, offers new prospects for the discerning buyer. Open plan living spaces with seamless integration between inside and outside are specifically created for our modern lifestyle. Stylish kitchens with top finishes, wine cellars and spacious proportions embody these superlative homes.
- 6 luxury, free-standing homes
- Stand sizes between 800m² and 1 200m² (average = 1 006m²) with one larger stand of 2 499m²;
- House sizes of between 380m² and 640m² (average = >500m²) with one larger unit of >1 000m².
- Engineered wood and high spec tile flooring
- Imported double sided glass slow combustion fireplaces
- Feature wine cellars
- LED lighting throughout
- SMEG appliances
- Hans Grohe sanitary fittings
- Underfloor heating & heated towel rails
- Solar heating to all geysers
- Air conditioning to main bedroom
- Built in stainless steel gas braai units
- Swimming pools
- Designer landscaped & irrigated gardens linked to borehole
- State of the art security – wireless Paradox alarm systems & Smart HD Infra-Red IP security cameras with UPS battery backup
- 10x Gigabit wired network
- Fully integrated and expandable Wi-Fi network
- USB plugs and full HD TV network with satellite dish
- NHBRC registered and guaranteed
With breath-taking mountian views across Bel Ombre Meadow, this exclusive and secure estate is superbly located within the highly sough-after “The Avenues” in Constantia Upper.
In close proximity to excellent schools, shopping malls, wine farms and top rated restaurants as well as a plethora of greenbelts, walking, riding and cycling trails and easy access to motorways.
The specifications are an indication of the finishes to be provided. A detailed specification and schedule of finishes will be annexed to a purchaser’s contract documents. The purchaser’s attention is drawn to the fact that the Developers reserve the right to alter any part of the specification provided that any such change shall not diminish the value of the property.